Day 15-Use Your Stash-Use That Paper

As the month goes on I become even more embarrassed by the amount of paper I have accumulated in just 5 years. One of these days our challenge is going to be to donate some of the paper we will never use!

Today I chose paper that I bought almost 3 years ago scrap our move to our current home. I actually used the paper for that purpose too!

Here is the two page layout I created with a sketch from the Magic How To Book from Close to My Heart:


I used the following supplies:

Sweet Home Paper Pack-Close to My Heart
White Daisy Cardstock-Close to My Heart
Cocoa Ink-Close to My Heart
Misc. Brads
Misc. Buttons
I look forward to see what you create with some of the paper you have been storing for years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"