Day 3-Use Those Pads

You all know where this post is going. We have all purchased the Seasonal Pads at Michaels, JoAnne's or Hobby Lobby. We also have years worth of pads left because we only used about 1/10th of the paper in it. Today we are going to grab a pad and create some cards with paper you will never use in any other project!

I used the Spring pad from probably 2 years ago that I picked up at JoAnne's.


I also further used my stash by using 2 card bases from a box of cards from JoAnne's. Here are the cards I made today.



I fussy cut the butterflies from a large piece of paper and the pink and yellow "ribbon" are from a piece of paper that was all borders. I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the sentiment tags and then used "A Little Thanks" and "A Garden" CTMH stamp sets for the sentiments.

I cannot wait to see the cards you create today with your pads!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"